Digital Frontline training programme for Business Technology Leaders is a 3-module training programme that helps you develop all the essential skills you need for modern business technology leadership. Learn to plan, to innovate and to lead – all the modules you need for harnessing the potential of technology to create value for your business.
Business Technology Leaders programme is intended for all managers and leaders responsible for taking the digital initiatives further in their organisation. You can be the leader of a business or development unit, IT or technology organisation, HR & Talent or even the company CEO.
COMING IN SPRING 2019 – register interest to secure your seat!
- Become THE Business Technology Leader in your organisation: Get a 360°view to manage the technology landscape for the benefit of the business.
- Increase your credibility and visibility as a leader by learning influencing and communication skills.
- Get inspired and learn by doing together with like-minded colleagues from different organisations.
- Take use of management practices, tools, organisational structures, and technology governance that support the company to retain its competitive edge.
- Understand how to turn ideas into well-designed, reliable and secure services that the customers want to use.
- Learn to manage the process from ideas to service to boost the creation of new business solutions.
Interactive online training
3 hrs, Skype
- Virtual introductory session
- Personal development plan and objective setting
Module 1: PLAN
Plan and manage Business Technology performance
Learn to plan and manage information technology from the business benefit point of view. After this module, you are able to define an operating model that enables effective operations and way of working across business and IT. We will also take a look at how to build an effective governance with cross-functional roles to support the implementation of the digital. You will also learn how to move from cost thinking to value adding development by applying standardised tools and methods for financial planning.
Module 2: INNOVATE
Innovation lab – Turn ideas into services
Practice various creative problem-solving methods to turn ideas into concepts. You will adopt Service Design thinking throughout the development cycle and learn facilitation techniques to run innovation workshops in your company. After MODULE 2 you will have an understanding on how to enable the fast track from idea into a service.
MODULE 2 includes real-life case presented by the visitor company and a 48-hours challenge to solve in multidisciplinary teams.
Module 3: LEAD
Build a new Business Technology culture
You will learn to capture the people-dependent ROI by applying organisational transformation methods and identify the capabilities needs to build the competency for the future state. You will also learn how to plan the resourcing and get the full benefit from the vendor ecosystem.
MODULE 3 support also your leadership skills such as positive authority, strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal and people skills to help you to reach your target and lead the cultural transformation in your company.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Price: 4200€ + VAT/pp incl. all materials & certificate of participation.
Any changes are possible two weeks prior to the starting date. Business Technology Academy reserves the right to charge the full price of the training for any cancellations made later than this.
Prior to the training, it is possible to transfer your seat to another participant for no extra charge. In case of illness, the participant may take the missed training during the next training day organised.
NEED TO TRAIN THE WHOLE ORGANISATION?
The length and content of our training programs can be tailored to fit your organisation’s specific needs.Contact us