The Business Technology (BT) Operating Model Designer course gives you practical instructions and best-practice implementation guidelines to design and implement the BT operating model for any organisation. During the course, you will gain the confidence to plan and facilitate the discussions and decision-making necessary to design an operating model that helps to create business value.
Attending the Business Technology Operating Model Designer course requires the BT Standard Green Card certification and the BT Standard Operating Model Practitioner certification prior to taking part in the workshops. Please see the instructions for the BT Standard Green Card certification test here and the BT Operating Model Practitioner certification here. You can become certified through the Guided Self-study for Business Technology Standard course.
The Business Technology Leader course certifies you for the BT Operating Model Designer as well. For more information about the exam and course, please send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is recommended for:
- those who are responsible for designing or updating the organisation’s IT and digitalisation operating model
- those who are using SAFe, ITIL, SIAM, COBIT, and other practices and want to implement a consistent operating model on top of them
- those who want to get practical operating model design and implementation guidance based on the BT Standard best-practice methodologies and practices
During the course, the participants will get familiarised with:
- capability areas and disciplines
- governance levels and bodies
- roles and responsibilities
- value streams and end-to-end value creation
- design principles for customising the BT operating model
- examples of BT operating model design and implementation
As concrete hand-outs, the participants receive:
- material to help you to make your own Business Technology Operating Model handbook, such as BT Standard governance extension material in PowerPoint
- Business technology maturity analysis template
- the roles and responsibilities model extension in PowerPoint
- value streams example
Participants obtain the Business Technology Operating Model Designer certification after a successful oral assessment.
TRAINING PROGRAMME COST AND DATES
The cost of the 2-day training programme is 2 500 € (+ VAT) including the BT Operating Model Designer assessment test and certification. Sessions are held from 9:00-17:30 CET including a 1,5 hr lunch break.
Interested in talking more about the Business Technology Operating Model Designer course or possibilities to take the course online? Please contact us at email@example.com.Enroll Here