The Business Technology (BT) Data Governance Designer course introduces the concept, design materials, as well as best-practice implementation guidelines to start to design and implement the BT operating model for data management and governance in your organisation.
Attending the Business Technology Data Governance Designer course requires a BT Standard Green Card certification and the BT Standard Operating Model Practitioner certification prior to taking part in the workshops. Please see the instructions for the BT Standard Green card certification test here and the BT Operating Model Practitioner certification here.
The course is recommended for:
- Those who are responsible for raising data awareness and designing an operating model for data management and governance in their organisation
- Those who are using DMBOOK or other data handling practices and want to implement more business-focused governance practices on top of expert-level data practices
- Those who want to get practical data governance design and implementation guidance based on the BT Standard best-practice methodologies and practices
During the course, the participants will get familiarised with:
- principles for how to turn data into business value
- data capabilities with plan-build-run structure
- related roles and responsibilities
- practical examples for defining data assets and domains
- examples for designing and implementing the data governance model
As concrete hand-outs, the participants receive:
- BT operating model for data management and governance extension materials in PowerPoint
- The roles and responsibilities model
The Business Technology Data Governance Designer certification can be obtained after an oral assessment.
TRAINING PROGRAMME COST AND DATES
The cost of the 2-day training programme is 2 000 € (+ VAT)
Sessions are held from 9:00-17:30 CET including a 1,5 hr lunch break
Interested in talking more about the Business Technology Data Governance Designer course or possibilities to take the course online? Please contact us at email@example.com.Enroll here