The Business Technology (BT) Data Governance Designer course introduces the concept, design materials as well as best practice implementation guidelines to start to design and implement the BT operating model for data management and governance in your organisation.
Attending the Business Technology Data Governance Designer course requires a BT Standard Green Card certification prior to taking part in the workshops. You can become certified by Guided Self-study for Business Technology Standard course. For more information about the exam and course, please send your questions to: email@example.com.Enroll here
The course is recommended for:
- Those who are responsible for raising the data awareness and design an operating model for data management and governance in their organisation
- Those who are using DMBOOK or other data handling practices and want to implement a more business focused governance practices on top of expert level data practices
- Those who want to get practical data governance design and implementation guidance based on the BT Standard best practice methodologies and practices.
During the course, the participants will get familiarised with:
- principles how to turn data into business value
- data capabilities with plan-build-run structure
- related roles and responsibilities
- practical examples for defining data assets and domains
- examples for designing and implementing the Data governance model
As concrete hand-outs, the participants get:
- BT operating model for data management and governance extension materials in PowerPoint
- The roles and responsibilities model
The Business Technology data governance model designer certification exam is based on an assessment.
TRAINING PROGRAMME COST AND DAYS
The cost of the training programme (2 x ½ days, online) 1 300 € (+ VAT)
1st session: 22.3.2022 and the 2nd session: 24.3.2022, from 13:30 to 16:30 EET
Interested in talking more about more about the Business Technology data governance designer course or other training needs for your organisation? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgEnroll here