The Business Technology (BT) Project Model Designer course introduces the concept, design materials as well as best practice implementation guidelines helping to start to design and implement a modern and agile project model in your organisation.
Attending the BT Project Model Designer course requires a BT Standard Green Card certification prior to taking part in the workshops. You can become certified by Guided Self-study for Business Technology Standard course. For more information about the exam and course, please send your questions to: email@example.com.Enroll here
The course is recommended for:
- those who are responsible for designing and describing how to implement gate-based governance practices with a modern project model in their organisation.
- those who are willing to combine sprint-based agile practices with gate-based governance principles.
- those who want to get practical documentation guidance based on the BT Standard best practice methodologies and practices.
During the course, the participants will get familiarised with:
- business technology project model
- roles and responsibilities for enterprise and agile development
- examples for defining consistent end-to-end development flows
- design principles for customising the project model
As concrete hand-outs, the participants get:
- The BT project model extension materials in PowerPoint with the related project management templates
- The roles and responsibilities model
- The Business Technology Governance model
The Business Technology Project Model Designer certification certification exam is based on an assessment.
TRAINING PROGRAMME COST AND DAYS
The cost of the training programme (2 x ½ days) 1300 € (+ VAT)
1st session: 5.4.2022 and the 2nd session: 7.4.2021.
Sessions are held from 13:30 to 16:30 EEST
Interested in talking more about more about the Business Technology Project Model Designer course or other training needs for your organisation? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgEnroll here