Service Excellence Foundation is an intensive 1-day training for Service Management professionals who want to dig deep into modern Service Management and understand the key elements for success.
Are you prepared to lead the digital workforce? This training is great for Service Managers and Service Owners who would like to enhance their capabilities in modern Service Management. After this training, you will understand how to manage the entire service lifecycle. The training offers you the latest insights and best practice approaches to become an excellent service manager for your services. We combine lessons, real customer case examples and practical exercises focusing on key success factors for service managers.
- The learnings and tools can be directly utilized in everyday work
- Get your hands dirty – learn through real-life cases
- Latest insights & best practices for better service management
- Concrete checkpoints and steps to follow in service development
- Concrete ideas on how to lead development initiatives
Content and schedule
IT Operating Model & Overview of Service Management Model
- Understanding Service Manager’s position, focus areas and responsibilities in the overall landscape of IT management.
Building blocks of a Service and Overview to Service Catalogue
- What makes a service ( technology, people and processes) and what should be included in a service catalogue?
- Where self-service and automation can be used (i.e. Support layers) and how it affects Service Manager’s work?
Service Experience: building the expectations and keeping the promises
- How to build expectations by making the promises and keeping the promises as well as making long term and short term changes to service without compromising the service experience?
Demand & Development Management
- Understand the end-to-end development path to build the service from an idea (idea creation support – concept development – projecting – building the service)
Characteristics of an Excellent Service Manager and Toolkit
- What is required to be excellent in Service Manager’s – how can I improve my skills?
- Tools to support the work (Dashboards, Customer Journey Mapping, Service Roadmap)
Distinguishing Problems and Development Needs
- Understand the difference between a problem and a development need and then, think of how to improve the service throughout the service stack
Vendor Management Best Practices
- How to engage vendors in creating an excellent service experience for the customers, what are the key success factors in vendor relationship management?
- How can I create an excellent service experience and even exceed the customers’ expectations every day (without additional costs)
- Developing business with IT by managing demand and developing new digital concepts.
- Taking advantage of AI and Robotics.
- Adopting service mindset. Building and fulfilling the service promise.
- Practical exercises (e.g. creation service roadmaps, modeling customer journey and measuring service KPIs).
- Distinguishing problems from development needs.
- Understanding the potential of your suppliers in service development.
What our students say
“I participated in the training to get a realistic view of the big hype around robotics and AI and how it affects the service structure. My expectations were met and more. Now I have a clear vision of where to set our goals, what are our next steps and where to invest in. I definitely recommend it to all Service Managers or similar. ”
Service Manager at Patria
“The training gives a good understanding of the expectations that are set for a Service Manager. You have to take the entire service structure into account in order to meet these expectations from both the customer and inside the organisation. I recommend the course to Service Managers or similar who have already a basic level of understanding and want to update their skills to meet today’s business requirements.”
Advisor at Sofigate Services
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
650€ + VAT/pp incl. materials, certificate of participation, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day.
Any changes are possible two weeks prior to the starting date. The Academy reserves the right to charge the full price of the training for any cancellations made later than this.
Prior to the training, it is possible to transfer your seat to another participant for no extra charge. In case of illness, the participant may take the missed training during the next training day organised.
NEED TO TRAIN THE WHOLE ORGANISATION?
The length and content of our training programmes can be tailored to fit your organisation’s specific needs.Contact us