ServiceNow Fundamentals is a 3-day course (9 AM to 5 PM) aimed at those who want to master the ServiceNow environment and its fundamental system administrator tasks.
This class will be taught in English, also the materials will be provided in English.
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2020 WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN EARLY MAY
This course is designed for new ServiceNow System Administrators with no or just a little experience. The course covers core setup topics, such as configuration, UI and data policies, user management, workflows, alerts and notifications. The participants will work in their own instance and learn to master the System Administration tasks.
The full ServiceNow Fundamentals course syllabus is available at ServiceNow homepage.
- You will learn to Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance!
- Ensure on-time communications to stakeholders with alerts and notifications
- Keep your instance secure with control system access and data security
- Enable constant improvement with baseline performance metrics, reports, service level agreements (SLAs)
- Design your own user experience with instance branding and customisation, and bring in Social IT elements
- Network with other experts and learn best practices of ServiceNow
- Upon completing the training, you will be able to obtain a ServiceNow Certified System Administration certification once passing the exam successfully.
- Ease and fasten processes with Service Catalog, workflow activities and approvals
- Understand and make the most of the data structure, storage, and maintenance options
- Independently master ServiceNow core configuration tasks
AUTHORISED TRAINING PARTNER
Our instructors are ServiceNow certified trainers with hands-on experience on ServiceNow.
NEED TO TRAIN THE WHOLE ORGANISATION?
The length and content of our training programmes can be tailored to fit your organisation’s specific needs.Contact us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any changes are possible two weeks prior to the starting date. Business Technology Academy reserves the right to charge the full price of the training for any cancellations made later than this.
Prior to the training, it is possible to transfer your seat to another participant for no extra charge. In case of illness, the participant may take the missed training during the next training day organised.
Refunds will not be given for a “no show” on the day.