The TBM Council in cooperation with Business Technology Academy offers this first-ever professional education program designed to bring together senior Finance, IT and Business professionals to learn the must-have disciplines of Technology Business Management. Together you’ll learn how to apply TBM standards, principles, strategies and tactics to drive value, and gain insight from mature practitioners worldwide. Afterwards, you may choose to earn a TBM Executive professional designation.
What Will You Learn
- The need for TBM and how it drives significant cost optimization and more effective business-technology management practices
- How to build a TBM program in your organization, including essential roles, responsibilities and skillsets
- The essential tools of TBM, including the framework, taxonomy, model, and metrics
- The key TBM disciplines including creating transparency, delivering value for money, shaping demand and planning for value
- The four value conversations of TBM and their associated management metrics
- How to drive continuous improvement with TBM
- How to apply the tools and disciplines of TBM beyond IT
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for senior leaders and their teams who desire a basic understanding of the TBM framework and how it is applied to enhance business value from IT resources and investment. Organizations with initiatives for service transformation, digitalization, outsourcing, cloud services, agile, financial charging, or optimization of the IT supply chain will benefit greatly.
Interested to talk more about the course, please contact us at email@example.com
For more detailed information visit TBM Councils webpage.